PDA

View Full Version : need champ script

gotti210
04-21-2005, 10:34 PM
does anyone out there in stud world have or know where i can get a champion script for my 50

its the one that goes on the front fender

SoCal54Champion
04-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Try Here;

http://www.studebaker-intl.com/pages/288767W.htm

"Oh That? It's a STUDEBAKER!!"

Roscomacaw
04-22-2005, 12:02 PM
I think I"ve got one that nice for less.;) I'll have to check my "stash".[}:)]

Miscreant at large.

gotti210
04-22-2005, 08:19 PM
yeah mr biggs check please cause i really didnt want to spend no thrity dollars to replace the one my dumb ass broke

if you do have one how much would ya want for it

Roscomacaw
04-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Well gotti, I just came in from looking thru my box of name scripts. I couldn't find a 50 Champion version. I've got 2 or 3 sets of "Land Cruiser" for 50, but no Champion. Of course, that's in the "Stude only" box of scripts. I have some Stude stuff mixed in with my "All Makes" boxes of scripts and nameplates and badges. Boxes 3ft X 2ft X18" deep! I confess I'm not up to digging thru them all on the hopes of finding one. I actualy hate doing that since those old pot metal scripts are SO delicate and easily broken!
Why do I have all that stuff[?] Just years of junkyarding and the notion that someday I'd have a huge shop wall to display them on - probably won't happen in reality.[xx(] So maybe when I'm feeble and need some perscription drugs I can't afford, I'll run some of this stuff on ebay;)
I'm kinda bummed I didn't find a Champion one tho. I could swear I had one in my hand recently. Maybe I'm thinking of the Stude meet I was at in February.[}:)]

Miscreant at large.