Champion Woody Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Woody Wagon

Just browsing google and found these pics of the '47 Woody Wagon in the SNM. Looks like it's well on it's way! Does anyone know anything about the Fiberglass wagon? I think the museum is restoring it. [?]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

I can't wait to see the wagon at SNM this coming June at the National Meet. We saw it 10 years ago in the old museum and it was in the process of restoration then.
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I can't wait to see the wagon at SNM this coming June at the National Meet. We saw it 10 years ago in the old museum and it was in the process of restoration then.
      Rog

Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

10 years and its still not done? man I hope my little Lark goes quicker..I cant wait till June..

Randy_G
        South Bend or Bust 2007!
        God I miss chrome on cars.

Comment

10 years and its still not done? man I hope my little Lark goes quicker..I cant wait till June..

Randy_G
          South Bend or Bust 2007!
          God I miss chrome on cars.

Comment

I was just thinking the same thing. TEN years and still in progress? They were moving along fast at first. It looks like it's been at a virtual standstill for several years. Maybe the next generation is supposed to finish it?
            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I was just thinking the same thing. TEN years and still in progress? They were moving along fast at first. It looks like it's been at a virtual standstill for several years. Maybe the next generation is supposed to finish it?
              "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Working...
              X