PDA

View Full Version : Truck Tranny parts desired...

Jeff T.
04-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Hello all,

First off, Never pitch anything that you might have a use for later.

Second, never let anyone store something for you because you may never find where they put it.

That being said would anyone have a line on an input shaft for a T-86 three speed used in champion engined trucks, the part number is 674891 and it was used from at least 1949 to 1962. Mine "disappeared" and I haven't a clue where I put it.

Also, would anyone have a top shift unit for a T90/T86. I thought I had one but for the life of me... I believe I may need the model used it the Jeep pick-ups. I know the CJ cover fits though, I can always change the handle.

Well, I'm going out to de-slime a T86, wish me luck:)

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
The Replacements.

squeakieklean
05-27-2006, 10:50 AM
I finished my tranny rebuild last Saturday and I have parts. What I don't have I can get form my buddy Jimmy Stickshift or from a place called Border Parts. Mine actually needed a new case and Jimmy found it for me!

studebakerkid
05-28-2006, 06:33 AM
I have one just sitting here that I pulled from my $200 T cab. I isnt a top loader though. Gibson Model A tractors also used that transmission in a toploader so if you see a broken down Gibson you could get the toploader off of it since it just bolts on.

If you car is ugly then it better be fast.....

65 2dr sedan
64 2dr sedan (Pinkie)
61 V8 Tcab
61 Tcab 20R powered
55 Commander Wagon
54 Champion Wagon
46 Gibson Model A