This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Stude shops in PA????

Is there any good Stude shops in PA, mainly around Harrisburg or Carlisle??? If anyone knows of anyone that does engine work or whatever let me know! Thanks!

(2) 1955 Presidents

Palmyra auto sales used to be a Studebaker dealer. Still owned by the same family. they still work on Studebakers. They are located on the south side of main street.
    Jeff
    Jeff Sheaffer
    Driving the past into the future

Comment

I live in the Ephrata area which is in Lancaster County. Witmer's Automotive is a general garage but have been working on Studebakers forever. If you drive over to their shop, there are always Studes sitting out for repair and he has many photos, old Stude collectables, etc in the office there. Great mechanics and that's my Stude's garage.

Nate

Comment

Nate. Do you have an address or phone number for Witmers? I'm in Lebanon Pa and someone was telling me about them. I would like to check them out. I would like to get some work done on my Hawk.
        Jeff Sheaffer

Comment

Jeff,
          I am actually at Penn State here in State College right now, but I did a search for Witmer's Automotive in Akron, PA and found the right address. I think its the correct one. The address is:
          503 North Farmersville Road
          Ephrata, PA 17522

And the phone number is 717 859 1078.

They are great guys to work with and excellent mechanics. I fully trust them with our Studebakers and they do a great job. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
          Nate

Comment

Thanks Nate. I'm going to check them out.
            Jeff
            Jeff Sheaffer

Comment

Studenut65,

Good to see another Penn Stater! I'll be transfer up to Penn State next semester, hopefully UP. Are you from the Harrisburg area?

(2) 1955 Presidents

Comment

Another Penn Stater with a Studebaker...that's awesome. We will definately have to meet and talk Studebakers and show some pictures of the cars. Yup, Im here at University Park. This is my first semester here and my first semester as a Penn Stater. I transferred from Drexel University to PSU for the Animal Bioscience Program in the College of Ag. I plan on being a Vet for Large Animals. I live in Lancaster County. It's about a 2 hour drive to Penn State straight up 322. Anyhow, do you know where you'll be staying? I'm trying to dorm here in North Halls but have not found a roommate yet. This semester's roommate is a bad experience. Anyhow, keep in touch.

Nate

Comment

Working...
                X