This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail lights for a '62 Lark

I need tail lights for my '62 Lark sedan.[B)] Does anyone know where I can get them? I would like to get something with the crome ring around the edges.[8D] Anything will do right now.

Ronald K. Smith

I believe these have been or are in the process of being reproduced, check with SASCO. Good used ones will be hard to find.

good luck

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    62 Daytona hardtop
    --
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

What with the ravages of nature on plastic, used tail lights are just a short term fix anyway.[V]
      Speaking of plastic and the ravages of nature... Does anyone remember the plastic house at Disneyland????[}]

Ronald K. Smith

Comment

As Nate's said, the 62-3 taillight lenses were recently remade. It was getting to where decent used ones were commanding more than NOS ones had been just a couple years before. [:0] I'm not SURE but I think the repops are in the $40 apiece range. Maybe a bit more - but right cheap when you consider the cost of a new car lens and consider how obscure a Lark is as opposed to a Toyota![xx(]

Miscreant at large.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Chuck Collins can get them for you
          i got mine from him and there real nice
          John

Comment

Fellas!![:0] You forget I'm new here.[:I][8)] I don't know who Chuck Collins is.[8] How do I contact him?[?]
            I tried both Studebaker int. and SASCO and both said the same. Out of stock. No supplier.

Ronald K. Smith

Comment

here ya go

nate

--
              55 Commander Starlight
              62 Daytona hardtop
              --
              55 Commander Starlight
              http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Working...