• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes in snow

Got a little snow.This pic is of my '53 Commander coupe

Here is my CE box

Mono mind in a stereo world

They shouldn't be outdoors. You know, they aren't making them anymore <G>.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

They shouldn't be outdoors. You know, they aren't making them anymore <G>.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bob40

Oh, I know the feeling! This is a pic I snapped right after having arrived home after driving 1100 miles from having just bought this beauty, just this past weekend.

The snow storm had just started as I pulled in the driveway (talk about timing). Right now, the Hawk is resting comfortably inside the garage, while outside, it looks like it does in your picture....and it's still snowing as I type this.

I'd strangle that (blankety-blank) groundhog, what with his "early spring" nonsense, if I could find him!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bob40

Oh, I know the feeling! This is a pic I snapped right after having arrived home after driving 1100 miles from having just bought this beauty, just this past weekend.

The snow storm had just started as I pulled in the driveway (talk about timing). Right now, the Hawk is resting comfortably inside the garage, while outside, it looks like it does in your picture....and it's still snowing as I type this.

I'd strangle that (blankety-blank) groundhog, what with his "early spring" nonsense, if I could find him!

Comment

I had just started to dig out - this was in Dec.

Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I'm one tough sumbitch!
            -------------------
            Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

I had just started to dig out - this was in Dec.

Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I'm one tough sumbitch!
              -------------------
              Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

Working...
              X