This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studestories

Hey Studebob Kabchef! Those trucks pictured in your story, their both studes' right? If so, what's the panel wagon?

Ronald K. Smith

BTW, I hope you enjoyed those old adventures of mine. Those stories used to be up on the Unofficial SDC page and I just gave them to Webmaster, Shaw to put up again.

Miscreant at large.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

What the heck? I don't see my answer to your question. Oh well - I'll try again.
      I couldn't remember that I HAD put up a photo of a "panel van". I had to go look at the stories again! [xx(] Anyway, I didn't investigate those two vehicles very closely, so I don't know what make that van was. I was using a low resolution camera which makes such detail indiscernable at the distance they were photographed from. At least, for me anyway![B)]<-(blind in one eye and can't see out the other!
      Dagget's a place I'd like to spend time just wandering around in or near. A place like that - boy, you can just SMELL the old cars & trucks waiting to be re-discovered![:0]
      Hmmm... given that, I'd better stay away from there! [:I]

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hmmm... maybe you have a point. My Studebaker count just bumped up one. Oh sigh... no dicipline.

Ronald K. Smith

Comment

Working...
        X