PDA

View Full Version : parts problems

59wagon
03-04-2005, 11:55 PM
I have acquired a 59 lark wagon with the 6cyl in need of some body work,but I am really having trouble finding parts.Any ideas:)

imported_n/a
03-05-2005, 04:26 AM
Are you a member of the Studebaker Driver's club? Turning Wheels is the club magazine/newsletter and a good source.:D
There's Studebaker International in Greenfield In., SASCO is located in South Bend In., and there's Classic Enterprises in Barron Wi.
All of these supply houses advertise in the Turning Wheels. Most of them will be at the York Swap Meet.
When it comes to body panels, it helps to have a parts car. Though this does'nt make you popular with the neighbors. I know. They told me.[:I]
Ah yes the joys of classic cars. You get to know the operators of the local junk yards (auto recyclers for the politically correct) real well.
There is also a company who advertises in T.W. that does the floors. Very handy if I could remember the company's name.[B)]
Welcome to the family!:)

Ronald K. Smith

Roscomacaw
03-05-2005, 01:29 PM
"Parts" is a very general description of your needs. How about being more specific? There's folks in attendance of this forum and others that have lots of Lark parts (including myself). But there's a big difference between a valve guide and a trunk latch. None of us can respond unless we have an idea of WHAT parts you seek.;)

Miscreant at large.