This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you're going to York

I need the following parts, please let me know if you have any of them and how much.

- temperature sender 532579 for '55 V-8
    - temperature gauge and fuel gauge (or the whole cluster gauge) for a '55 C-K

I have a later temp sender in my engine (it's a 63 block) and the previous owner apparently fried the stock gauges by running them on 12V. Of course I just got my wiring harness back together today (took it out due to crispiness caused by the PO running the defrost and heater motors on 12V straight off the key, not the circuit breaker - I should have expected this) and just now discovered their nonfunctionality.

I also have some stuff to sell/trade:

- chromed '62 style oil filler tube
    - Offenhauser 4-bolt valve covers, without breathers
    - 14" 1958 wheels, two, painted black on the back and the later cream on the outside
    - Signal-Stat turn signal switch (the strap-on-the-column deal for cars whose columns don't have a provision for a factory switch)

Let me know if you want any of this stuff, I probably won't bring the wheels unless someone needs them as I've got limited parts hauling space.

I'm also looking for a pair of finned aluminum or chrome valve covers *with* breathers, if anyone has some.

thanks,

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    62 Daytona hardtop

Hey Nate,
    I just sent you an email, I'm interested in the Offy valve covers and might be able to help with the 55 guages and sender. Let me know.
    Dan Peterson

1960 Lark Convertible
    1962 GT Hawk
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Working...
    X