This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Logos

Hello,I'm thinking about having some patches made with the "Studebaker Commercial Cars" logo on them.Are there any legal problems associated with using the Studebaker name?I just wanted to make sure before I did anything.Thanks!

I'd take this to the Studebaker news group. I'm sure that someone will have the name of who has the rights to the use of "Studebaker."

quote:Originally posted by 45 tonner

Hello,I'm thinking about having some patches made with the "Studebaker Commercial Cars" logo on them.Are there any legal problems associated with using the Studebaker name?I just wanted to make sure before I did anything.Thanks!

Comment

Folks are turning out shirts, hats, pins, buttons, cups, vases, napkin holders, etc., etc., etc. - with Studebaker this and that on it. NO ONE'S going after them. And certainly no one would care about some patches being made.

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Tis better to ask forgiveness than permission.
        So many people have traded on the Studebaker name with impugnity, that one more will never be noticed...
        Go for it... Just do it with quality and flair!
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 45 tonner

DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
        '61 Hawk
        '37 Coupe Express
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
        X