PDA

View Full Version : '60 v8 lark for sale.

gasser
01-26-2005, 07:28 PM
A little info on my car. Its a 2dr/ht. v8/3spd car. body work has been started. very straight body. there is cancer on one little spot on the floor behind the front seat, other than that its very solid. All chrome is good. have a brand new grill with emblem. extra bumpers and an extra hood. the interior hasnt been touched and is rough but very complete. Has business mans seat. the original color of the car is black. the motor I have for it is a 259 out of a lark wagon. the motor was rebuilt before it was pulled 20 years ago. I have disassembled the engine and had everything speced. It just needs new rod and main bearings and some rings and your off. the tranny was in great shape also when pulled and comes with a hurst floor shifter. Car also has the dana44 with twin traction and 3:54's.
here is a bad pic of it but its all i have at the moment. Oh and the car spent most of its life in a barn in the desert and is now resting in a heated garage. Oh and its in oregon. $2000
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/1963/IMG_0266.jpg

Roscomacaw
01-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Gasser,

That looks like a pretty nice hardtop. I'd bet someone would like to trade with you. It always helps to at least give an idea of what general area you're in so that someone in Maine doesn't get themselves all worked up only to find the car's in San Diego.[:0]
MAybe you could be a bit more specific as to what sort of car you want with a flathead 6.:D
What, pray tell, is a "Businessman's seat"[?]

Miscreant at large.

gasser
01-27-2005, 01:06 PM
the car is now located Just outside of Portland Or.
Ive always refered to it as a business mans seat, meaning the front bench seat falls back and locks in place with the rear seat to create a bed.

studegary
01-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Your post doesn't say what year the car is. The picture shows it to be either a 1959 or 1960.

gasser
01-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Just for sale now.

rudestude
11-08-2005, 06:37 PM
is this lark still for sale in Oregon? This looks like the same car I saw posted a few years ago for $1500, is it? how is the windshield?