This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truck registry

Hello,I'm a relatively new member,(1 year),and I was wondering if the club has a truck registry.It would be nice to know how many of the various models there are left.Thanks! 45tonner 45M15-28,48M15a-20,49 2R10

There's no truck registry that I know of within SDC. Some folks have started "rosters" for certain models Studes - the 56 Golden Hawks and the 58 Packard Hawks come to mind. I think there's one for '55 Speedsters too. But I don't believe there's any for any sort of trucks they built.
    You could get the latest club roster CD-ROM and see how many members have listed a given model truck amongst the fleet, but even that's not a really good indicator of just how many survive. Then there's the fact that there's probably a fair number of trucks out there that belong to folks not in SDC.

Miscreant at large.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

There is a guy that keeps a "Scotsman Truck Registry" or list if you prefer.
      Check it out at the Studebaker Truck Pages, Truck Talk
      Tapatalk the world's leading mobile platform for building great communities online

Frank Drumheller is his name.

Comment

Working...
      X