This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

I'd like to wishyou and yours ( Studebakers included) a very Merry Christmas ! Now I know this isn't politically correct , but hey what the heck <g> The best to all

quote:Originally posted by 2R5

I'd like to wishyou and yours ( Studebakers included) a very Merry Christmas ! Now I know this isn't politically correct , but hey what the heck <g> The best to all
    Same to ya Bob! The very merriest of celebrations of Jesus Christ's birth to you and your loved ones. I wouldn't worry about PC stuff any more. As far as I can understand, it's impossible for a tail to wag a dog. Hey, did you get my email about your club schedule?

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

I'll chime in here too! StudeBob says MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all his Stude friends - here and on other Studebaker forums as well. This time of year has been "Christmas" to me all my life and it will be til the day I croak. Best wishes to you all!!!

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

we wish everone a Merry Christmas
        in Studerbaker land
        from the Van Winkles
        I Hobbs NM

Comment

Henry Votel,
          Forest Lake, MN
          Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

Yep.!, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of our extended Studebaker family and friends!

Peace,Joy,Hapiness,and Good Health

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

steve blake
              steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
              http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Working...
              X