Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Box of freebie parts for '62-3 Lark type!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box of freebie parts for '62-3 Lark type!

OK,
    Too much stuff - too much trouble to sell it on ebay. Well, not TOO much trouble - but I have fun sharing the wealth of Stude stuff from time to time. I had this box of Stude parts given to me awhile back and so I'm gonna pass it on to anyone that wants to pay shipping on it.
    Here's a pair of headlite bodies (with bulbs), parking lite bodies (with good amber lenses), a pair of back-up lamp bodies (from a Wagonaire) and 2 or 3 brown armrests. The armrests are a bit shrunken but they're not cracked or split. Heck, I'll even thro in a pair of good headlite/parking lite bezels to round out the prize! This stuff would fit 62 or 63 Lark type Studebakers. Larks, Daytonas, Cruisers, Wagonaires, Standards of 62 & 63.
    All you gotta do is agree to pay the shipping on this stuff. Please, don't grab this stuff just to sell it. That's not the intent of this offer. You gotta want it because you can use all or part of it yourself OR you want to give it to a friend who has a Stude that needs it.
    First E-mail I recieve, asking for it will be the winner. Happy Studebakering - and watch for further deals like this in the future!

Miscreant at large.

You are DA MAN Bob! In fact, you've inspired me. When I get into the upstairs of my garage to clean it out this winter, I'm gonna do the same thing. I have jun.., er, good Stude stuff up there that I'll never use. That's a great idea to give it to someone who can use it! Our hobby isn't just about makin' bucks. Thanks Bob, that's what I call supporting our hobby!

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Heh - the response has been underwhelming, Sonny. Not one soul has even inquired. Well, the offer still stands. Maybe I need to stumble upon a pile of the Paxton superchargers to get some action! [:0]

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

can someone tell me if the headlight buckets will fit a '64? I have an idea I'd like to try, but it doesn't do me any good if they won't fit my car

what I'm hoping to do, in case you're curious, is make a new wiring harness for the headlights with relays and heavy gauge wire, so's to mount some Hella E-code H1/H4 lights in place of the stock sealed beams. This would involve cutting out the backs of the buckets, so I'd like to keep the stock stuff intact in case I ever decide to sell the car I can just put it back to stock.

thanks

nate
        --
        55 Commander Starlight
        http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Different part #s Nate. I don't have a pair of 64-5 lites to physically compare these against.

Miscreant at large.
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

do you have the crivers side head light rim for a 62
            one on my car is dented pretty bad
            JohnJ avascript:insertsmilie('[8D]')

Comment

Yeah John, I do. Send me an address and I'll get one on it's way to you!

Miscreant at large.

Comment

If you still have the box of parts for a 63 lark I could use them. I am looking for parts for my 1963 Lark Standard.

Comment

You bet I do! Hit the little envelope icon above this post and send me your address. I can weigh it and see what the shipping will be. Anything else you need?

Miscreant at large.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

You bet I do! Hit the little envelope icon above this post and send me your address. I can weigh it and see what the shipping will be. Anything else you need?

Miscreant at large.
                    Thank you very much for the offer. I just happened to come across this site this month, so I do not know if the offer is still good. I would love to have the arm rests for Stuart my 1962 Cruiser, he has brown interior. How does one go about paying for shipping? I have never bought anything off the internet before.

Comment

Well Ferrell, I guess I'm to blame for not having this topic thread removed from the forum. But that stuff was spoken for quite some time ago. Sorry about that. I DO BELIEVE that SASCO might have the armrests you seek tho. They'd be brand new too![:0] 1-800-722-4295

Miscreant at large.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Well Ferrell, I guess I'm to blame for not having this topic thread removed from the forum. But that stuff was spoken for quite some time ago. Sorry about that. I DO BELIEVE that SASCO might have the armrests you seek tho. They'd be brand new too![:0] 1-800-722-4295

Miscreant at large.
                        Thank you for getting back to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X