Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found A Bunch of Studebakers Today.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found A Bunch of Studebakers Today.......

I was on a mountain-bike trail in my area today with a friend,we wandered off the main trail and came across,literally dozens of Studebakers and Packards of all years and models.Along with a several `50`s Caddy converts and a few others,but mainly Studebakers.I didn`t have a camera with me,but wish I did,also found a ton of old machine equipment in the same area.Anyways,I have no idea who owns them,but it looks like they`ve been there for a very long time,and unless you stumbled across them you`d have no idea that they were there.This was in the Lockport,IL area.

quote:Originally posted by FoMoCoPower

I was on a mountain-bike trail in my area today with a friend,we wandered off the main trail and came across,literally dozens of Studebakers and Packards of all years and models.Along with a several `50`s Caddy converts and a few others,but mainly Studebakers.I didn`t have a camera with me,but wish I did,also found a ton of old machine equipment in the same area.Anyways,I have no idea who owns them,but it looks like they`ve been there for a very long time,and unless you stumbled across them you`d have no idea that they were there.This was in the Lockport,IL area.
    Wow! We're always glad to hear about finding a forgotten stash of Studebakers! Thanks FoMoCoPower!

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Take the next step and find out who holds their fate in hand. Maybe some of the cars (or certainly parts thereof) could be made useful again. Otherwise, what'll happen is there comes a day when the scrap man comes calling. Then only the scrap man wins.

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Probably some of Bob Kapteyn's stash from Joliet Studebaker....

quote:
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally posted by FoMoCoPower

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
        '61 Hawk
        '37 Coupe Express
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
        X