PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for Reedsville



Sonny
10-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Who's going to Reedsville? I'm already getting a bunch of stuff together. Hopefully we won't have lousy weather and I can bring a couple parts cars to sell. I have some '57 Packard tinted windows and power steering setup and big brake setup, Lark V8 brake setups, and complete power steering setups, open for trades of sale......

(Dang, mebbe we need another header in the forum for sale/want/trade/free?)

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

2R5
10-17-2004, 07:55 PM
We'll be looking for you Sonny....Bob Barrick

Sonny
10-17-2004, 08:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by 2R5

We'll be looking for you Sonny....Bob Barrick


Are you gonna go as a group Bob?

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

2R5
10-17-2004, 08:48 PM
If ya consider my wife a group <g>
There will be a bunch from up here going down though
but I'm just going with the wife. Hope to leave here about 3:30 pm on thursday.
Hey Sonny was down your way about a week or so ago . Went down to see a fellas car collection . He knows who you are.

Sonny
10-17-2004, 09:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by 2R5

If ya consider my wife a group <g>
There will be a bunch from up here going down though
but I'm just going with the wife. Hope to leave here about 3:30 pm on thursday.
Hey Sonny was down your way about a week or so ago . Went down to see a fellas car collection . He knows who you are.


<LOL> Are you trying to get me in trouble? I would never call your lovely wife a group!!! (You're a brave man Bob! <G>) I usually leave about 4 AM Friday morning, go right to get a hotel room, then on to the meet.

I know you were here, I saw it somewhere else. <G> Do you have my cell number? I know the fella real well that you visited, another Bob. He was the owner of the Hamburg Airport a while back, and is what we call a "snowbird", (gone south for the winter about Nov 1).
He has a bunch of cars, Studebakers too, but he hasn't driven any of his Studes this year, as far as I know. Make sure to give me a call or let me know beforehand when you're gonna be in the area will ya? I'm just sorry I missed you guys and ya'll have an open invite to Studebaker Heaven, right here in Hamburg! <G>

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

2R5
10-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Thats the guy....a real nice fella but I think he's out of my class !
He is after a Champ pick up , wants to trade his 61 covert but I don't really think I'm interested . But it was sure nice looking at all his stuff.

Sonny
10-17-2004, 10:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by 2R5

Thats the guy....a real nice fella but I think he's out of my class !
He is after a Champ pick up , wants to trade his 61 covert but I don't really think I'm interested . But it was sure nice looking at all his stuff.


I can't blame you for not wanting to unhand that nice little Champ of yours. I've seen Bob's '61 convert, not a bad car to be sure, but you have your Champ exactly the way you want it and the '61 would need some "spiffing up" to be a class winner like yours. :)

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

dpson
10-20-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey Sonny,
I'll be there, next to Bondo. Bringing mostly misc. used stuff I've picked up this summer. Stop Buy.
Dan

1960 Lark Convertible
1962 GT Hawk

Sonny
10-20-2004, 06:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by dpson

Hey Sonny,
I'll be there, next to Bondo. Bringing mostly misc. used stuff I've picked up this summer. Stop Buy.
Dan

1960 Lark Convertible
1962 GT Hawk


Thanks for the invite Dan, and you can depend on it! I'll bring the coffee! Did ya pick up anything for '60 Larks or a '50 bulletnose? :)

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

dpson
10-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Not much for the '50(except a pretty decent crank up antenna from about that vintage), the rest is mostly 60's stuff that probably would have been thrown out 15 years ago when there was still a lot of NOS still available. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking for.


1960 Lark Convertible
1962 GT Hawk

Sonny
10-22-2004, 12:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by dpson

Not much for the '50(except a pretty decent crank up antenna from about that vintage), the rest is mostly 60's stuff that probably would have been thrown out 15 years ago when there was still a lot of NOS still available. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking for.


1960 Lark Convertible
1962 GT Hawk


What the heck Dan, just bring a BIG pile, I'm easy!! :D

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

studecrazy
10-23-2004, 01:33 PM
So Sonny !!! What do you have in the way of parts cars?? Any Lark types??

Sonny
10-24-2004, 12:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by studecrazy

So Sonny !!! What do you have in the way of parts cars?? Any Lark types??


Yessir! Two '63 Cruisers. Both engines and trannys and one rear end gone out of the cars, but basically everything else is there. Frames are bad and some body parts but lemme know what you need and I'll check it out for ya. I think both dash pads have cracks, one has the Vanity that might be good, some good chrome, all glass, some lights, interior stuff, power steering on one car, Saginaw steering box on the other, etc..... I still have a tinted back window from a '60 Lark, real good shape, green tint with the "bug". Takin' orders for Reedsville! BTW, Just discovered that was you Charlie! Thanks!

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

DEEPNHOCK
11-01-2004, 03:32 PM
So Sonny,
Did'ja find me a room yet?
Jeff




DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
'61 Hawk
'37 Coupe Express

DEEPNHOCK
11-01-2004, 03:35 PM
For you'ze guys heading to Reedsville....

I am looking for 2bbl V8 intake manifolds so I can start up my 4bbl conversion setup... If you bring me some 'cores' I will make you a righteous deal on an exchange 4bbl manifold, or manifolds.

You can e-mail me off the forum for particulars....
DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net

Bring 'em on up!

Jeff

DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
'61 Hawk
'37 Coupe Express