This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready for Reedsville

Who's going to Reedsville? I'm already getting a bunch of stuff together. Hopefully we won't have lousy weather and I can bring a couple parts cars to sell. I have some '57 Packard tinted windows and power steering setup and big brake setup, Lark V8 brake setups, and complete power steering setups, open for trades of sale......

(Dang, mebbe we need another header in the forum for sale/want/trade/free?)

Sonny

We'll be looking for you Sonny....Bob Barrick
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 2R5

We'll be looking for you Sonny....Bob Barrick
      Are you gonna go as a group Bob?

Sonny
      Sonny
      http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

If ya consider my wife a group <g>
        There will be a bunch from up here going down though
        but I'm just going with the wife. Hope to leave here about 3:30 pm on thursday.
        Hey Sonny was down your way about a week or so ago . Went down to see a fellas car collection . He knows who you are.
        sigpic

Comment

If ya consider my wife a group <g>
          There will be a bunch from up here going down though
          but I'm just going with the wife. Hope to leave here about 3:30 pm on thursday.
          Hey Sonny was down your way about a week or so ago . Went down to see a fellas car collection . He knows who you are.
          <LOL> Are you trying to get me in trouble? I would never call your lovely wife a group!!! (You're a brave man Bob! <G&gt I usually leave about 4 AM Friday morning, go right to get a hotel room, then on to the meet.

I know you were here, I saw it somewhere else. <G> Do you have my cell number? I know the fella real well that you visited, another Bob. He was the owner of the Hamburg Airport a while back, and is what we call a "snowbird", (gone south for the winter about Nov 1).
          He has a bunch of cars, Studebakers too, but he hasn't driven any of his Studes this year, as far as I know. Make sure to give me a call or let me know beforehand when you're gonna be in the area will ya? I'm just sorry I missed you guys and ya'll have an open invite to Studebaker Heaven, right here in Hamburg! <G>

Sonny
          Sonny

Comment

Thats the guy....a real nice fella but I think he's out of my class !
            He is after a Champ pick up , wants to trade his 61 covert but I don't really think I'm interested . But it was sure nice looking at all his stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats the guy....a real nice fella but I think he's out of my class !
              He is after a Champ pick up , wants to trade his 61 covert but I don't really think I'm interested . But it was sure nice looking at all his stuff.
              I can't blame you for not wanting to unhand that nice little Champ of yours. I've seen Bob's '61 convert, not a bad car to be sure, but you have your Champ exactly the way you want it and the '61 would need some "spiffing up" to be a class winner like yours.

Sonny
              Sonny

Comment

Hey Sonny,
                I'll be there, next to Bondo. Bringing mostly misc. used stuff I've picked up this summer. Stop Buy.
                Dan

1960 Lark Convertible
                1962 GT Hawk
                Dan Peterson
                Montpelier, VT
                1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
                1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by dpson

Hey Sonny,
                  I'll be there, next to Bondo. Bringing mostly misc. used stuff I've picked up this summer. Stop Buy.
                  Dan

1960 Lark Convertible
                  1962 GT Hawk
                  Thanks for the invite Dan, and you can depend on it! I'll bring the coffee! Did ya pick up anything for '60 Larks or a '50 bulletnose?

Sonny
                  Sonny

Comment

Not much for the '50(except a pretty decent crank up antenna from about that vintage), the rest is mostly 60's stuff that probably would have been thrown out 15 years ago when there was still a lot of NOS still available. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking for.

1960 Lark Convertible
                    1962 GT Hawk
                    Dan Peterson
                    Montpelier, VT
                    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
                    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by dpson

Not much for the '50(except a pretty decent crank up antenna from about that vintage), the rest is mostly 60's stuff that probably would have been thrown out 15 years ago when there was still a lot of NOS still available. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking for.

1960 Lark Convertible
                      1962 GT Hawk
                      What the heck Dan, just bring a BIG pile, I'm easy!!

Sonny
                      Sonny

Comment

So Sonny !!! What do you have in the way of parts cars?? Any Lark types??

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studecrazy

So Sonny !!! What do you have in the way of parts cars?? Any Lark types??
                          Yessir! Two '63 Cruisers. Both engines and trannys and one rear end gone out of the cars, but basically everything else is there. Frames are bad and some body parts but lemme know what you need and I'll check it out for ya. I think both dash pads have cracks, one has the Vanity that might be good, some good chrome, all glass, some lights, interior stuff, power steering on one car, Saginaw steering box on the other, etc..... I still have a tinted back window from a '60 Lark, real good shape, green tint with the "bug". Takin' orders for Reedsville! BTW, Just discovered that was you Charlie! Thanks!

Sonny
                          Sonny

Comment

So Sonny,
                            Did'ja find me a room yet?
                            Jeff

DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
                            '61 Hawk
                            '37 Coupe Express
                            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

For you'ze guys heading to Reedsville....

I am looking for 2bbl V8 intake manifolds so I can start up my 4bbl conversion setup... If you bring me some 'cores' I will make you a righteous deal on an exchange 4bbl manifold, or manifolds.

You can e-mail me off the forum for particulars....

Bring 'em on up!

Jeff

'61 Hawk
                              '37 Coupe Express
                              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                              X