My Studebaker has a stalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Studebaker has a stalker

I took the Lark up to my mechanic today to have the brake pedal replaced (I couldn't get anywhere with the heavy spring involved with replacing it) and so he had it out and was testing it and he said that this young woman started following him in her car. So he pulled over and she pulled over aand she got out and said that she had seen the car around and wanted to buy it.

Jeff said that if she would give him her number, he'd pass it on. Then while I was in Cleveland on business today, Jeff called me and said that she had been calling HOURLY to see if I had called in. Jeff's a good guy, but he said his officie manager is about ready to quit because the woman is driving her insane.

So now I have to see if I want to call her and see what this woman is willing to pay IF I'm willing to part with her....

Stu K

'63 Lark Regal, "Miss Rose"

For the right price "Miss Rose" could finance a '53 Coupe.[8D]
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

There is one very much like yours on sale in OK.
      Check the forum posts.

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

I'm curious why this young woman wants this particular car so desperately. I think there may be a good story here. Or maybe she just adores that Rosemist color.

Museum wall grafitti.

In the middle of Minnestudea
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Well when she buys your 63 then look on e-bay at my 53 that I will be putting on soon....Bob

Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X