Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker at Little River Drags, Texas

HELP!!!
    Who has info on the guy that owns a Red Studebaker Coupe from the Austin Texas area???....I tried to add a picture, but??? So, here goes..... it is a 53 coupe, red, chevy powered, lightly customized and has "computer generated flames"...overall a "nice high dollar street rod build". He was at the Hill Country Street Rods Nostalgia Drags a couple of weeks ago....May 2nd.
    I was supposed to give him some money on some parts, and I got tied up doing "stuff" and never got back to him....plus he has some other Studebaker parts that I need...
    Could you pm me a name / phone # ????
    I don't like leaving situations like this unresolved...If I say that I'm going to buy something, thats what I plan to do. I already checked the host club to no avail....arghhh
    I know that this is a long shot, but here we go.
    Thanks
    Skot
    512 250 5050 shop #
    Attached Thumbnails

Are you sure it's chey powered? I know of a red one with a Cadillac engine, in the Austin Area.

Ebon...

"I sweat alot to keep others cool"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by railway

Are you sure it's chey powered? I know of a red one with a Cadillac engine, in the Austin Area.
      I found a photo

Here is some more information about the car

Ebon...

Ebon...

Comment

What a sweet car, maybe i'll get to see it someday, as i have family in Austin tx.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

This is the car Skot has asked about. I think there was an old post about it here but dont remember whos it is. Steve

sigpic

Comment

Just bumping this. I am sure I have seen this car before. I just cant place it. Surely someone knows who built this beautiful car. It might have been flat (primer?) black for the last couple of years or I could be confusing it and another car. But, I am sure it was posted after it was finished also, sometime within the last year.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X