X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys ever see this print?

ebay item # 270094440222

Anybody ever seen these before....

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????

Here's the link:

Comment

Here's the link:

Comment

loc8tor, so your girlfriend has two GT's? Uh, if she ever gets tired of you, send her my way. I don't care what she looks like because I think the looks of the GT's are more than enough. Just think, if her daddy owned a replating shop she'd be the perfect woman!

Comment

loc8tor, so your girlfriend has two GT's? Uh, if she ever gets tired of you, send her my way. I don't care what she looks like because I think the looks of the GT's are more than enough. Just think, if her daddy owned a replating shop she'd be the perfect woman!

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by loc8tor

ebay item # 270094440222

I havn't, but I'm guessing it may have come from Reader's Digest, Look or Life magazine, or a similar periodical. It sure looks like one of those "limited edition prints, suitable for framing" free gifts you got when took out a subscription.

Craig.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by loc8tor

ebay item # 270094440222

I havn't, but I'm guessing it may have come from Reader's Digest, Look or Life magazine, or a similar periodical. It sure looks like one of those "limited edition prints, suitable for framing" free gifts you got when took out a subscription.

Craig.

Comment

That print was in a National Geographic from around 1964. I have a copy of the magazine at home. It is of cource a lot smaller seeing how it fits on 1/2 a page in the magazine.

Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO
                President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

That print was in a National Geographic from around 1964. I have a copy of the magazine at home. It is of cource a lot smaller seeing how it fits on 1/2 a page in the magazine.

Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO
                  President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                  Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
                  X