R3 fender emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R3 fender emblem

Looking for at least one oval plastic R3 fender emblem. Any help?

What does it look like.I recently acquired a 55 commander .There is a round emblem on the big trim strip behind the dood it is about the sqme size as the speedster emblem except it has the letters HPH on the emblem.No one knows what the emblem is .Maybe it is what you need

Comment

Check with Richard Quinn. I thought he had a few. For sure one for the grill. I thought it was listed on ebay last week.

58 Packards
      62 & 63 Larks

Comment

quote:Originally posted by l.arend

What does it look like.I recently acquired a 55 commander .There is a round emblem on the big trim strip behind the dood it is about the sqme size as the speedster emblem except it has the letters HPH on the emblem.No one knows what the emblem is .Maybe it is what you need
        Thanks for trying but that emblem isn't what I need. The R3 emblem looks similar to the Ford blue oval but has the "S" in the center. An R on one side of the S and a 3 on the other, Would also say Avanti Supercharged

Comment

Familiar with the R3 emblem you are talking about, but can't recall having ever seen that blue oval one you mentioned.
          sigpic 1963 Studebaker Avanti: LS1 motor and T-56 transmission have been moved rearward, set up as a two seat coupe with independent rear suspension. Complex solutions for nonexistant problems.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by grobb284

Familiar with the R3 emblem you are talking about, but can't recall having ever seen that blue oval one you mentioned.
            It's exactly like the R2 emblem, except it says R3 and the center is shades of gray as I recall.

JDP Maryland
            JDP Maryland

Comment

quote:Originally posted by l.arend

I am pretty sure it's one of the former owner's INITIALS! [:0]

StudeRich
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Looks like demand for these is going up. I know of another car in need of them. Maybe we can find a covey of them?

Wasn't there a prototype car with a preproduction badge? How was it made?

Jim
                Often in error, never in doubt

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________Rabid Snail Racing
                Jim
                Often in error, never in doubt
                http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X