THE PHIL BROWN STUDEBAKER WOODY MEMORIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE PHIL BROWN STUDEBAKER WOODY MEMORIAL

The Studebaker National Museum has decided that all memorial donations recognizing Phil Brown's tragic passing, will be allocated exclusively to a special fund to be known as "The Phil Brown Studebaker Woody Memorial".

Amongst Phil's numerous accomplishments for the Museum, his most notable perhaps was as Project Manager for the Studebaker Woody Station Wagon. Phil's plans were to have this project completed by early autumn and, with your support, we should be able to accomplish his goal.

The Museum will have a table at this week's Studebaker Swap Meet at the South Bend Fairgrounds, staffed by Museum Archivist Andy Beckman, along with my wife Thelma and me. For those members who have not yet mailed in a memorial donation to the Museum and would like to be a part of Phil's memorial, we will be happy to accept donations at that time. Checks should be made payable to the "Studebaker National Museum", tagged "Phil Brown Memorial". Cash donations will also be accepted. Of course, you can donate directly to the Museum. Once the Woody project is completed, any surplus funds will be assigned directly to vehicle restoration work that involved Phil Brown's efforts.

When you are in South Bend on Friday May 7th, please drop around to the Studebaker National Museum, 201 South Chapin Street, between 5:00 PM and 8:30 PM for a period of fellowship and remembrance for Phil. Memorial recognition is planned for 6:30 PM.

Stu Chapman
    Life Trustee, Studebaker National Museum

Stu, does the Museum have a PayPal account?

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

That is a great idea to remember a great guy! Thanks...

Comment

I don't know but I will find out and post the info Tuesday.
        Stu Chapman

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

Ron Smith

Comment

Anybody that purchased one of the "I helped the Woody project" T shirts from a few years back, and are coming to S.B. Wear it to the museum on Friday night!

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

Great idea. But if you don't have one, the Museum has a brand new supply that you can purchase from for $20.
            Stu Chapman

quote:Originally posted by 52 Ragtop

Anybody that purchased one of the "I helped the Woody project" T shirts from a few years back, and are coming to S.B. Wear it to the museum on Friday night!

Jim

Comment

Sorry Ron, but the Museum is not affiliated with PayPal. They do accept major credit cards at the Museum store.
              Stu Chapman

quote:Originally posted by Stu Chapman

I don't know but I will find out and post the info Tuesday.
              Stu Chapman

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

Ron Smith

Comment

Working...
              X