Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior Parts to South Bend (shameless promotion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Parts to South Bend (shameless promotion)

I will be bringing GT Hawk interior items to the Swap Meet.
    Recently recovered (black vinyl w/cloth inserts), gently used front bucket seats, rear seat, console, dash pad, 4 piece interior door and rear quarter set with excellent original vinyl and new carpet installed. Also included is a new 4 piece set of door and rear quarter boards. Just add your trim and you're good to go.

Also a used pair of 2 1/4 simmons stainless oval mufflers (excellent shape).

Thanks,
    Dustybob in WV

Hey Dustybob!! Got any room for some Lord Chesterfield Ale??? 2 or 3 cases would be nice.Cash awaits! And would those mufflers fit my 63 Wagonaire??Thanks...Rich

Comment

TEST!!

Comment

Thumper???

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Nice to see another long Stude guy heading to So Bend...my son likes Yenging (spelling may be wrong) anyway cant wait and would like to meet the people behind the post names. Rich why dont we have a thurs nite dinner at Barnabys Pizza...Ed

Comment

That sounds great but I will be working! Maybe I can get off.I will have to check!

Comment

Dusty is my source for Yuengling Getting the shipment details
              done now.What a great club.The Michiana chapter of the SDC proudly
              presents it's annual swapmeet,car show and beer exchange.
              Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

AMEN Bob40!

Comment

Working...
                X