Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great News

Dustybob here,

I just had a call from Jim Kranak (jimmijim). He is now home and doing well. His attitude is good and is thankful to all those who called and sent cards during his stay in the hospital.
    He is getting around with the aid of a wheel chair, walker or 4pronged cane. He is slowly progressing with his rehab.
    He said if he was feeling good, he would try to come to York for a day.

Dustybob

Bob, this is truly good news!
    Thanks for keeping us informed as to Jim's status.

I didn't attempt to contact Jim past a single email to him and inquiries on Studebaker Forum and the .alt site, but he has been in all our prayers since we learned of his accident.

If you can repost his mailing address, I'd like to send him a card or note now that he is definitely on the mend.

Regards, Bob Feaganes

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Bob, this is truly good news!
      Thanks for keeping us informed as to Jim's status.

I didn't attempt to contact Jim past a single email to him and inquiries on Studebaker Forum and the .alt site, but he has been in all our prayers since we learned of his accident.

If you can repost his mailing address, I'd like to send him a card or note now that he is definitely on the mend.

Regards, Bob Feaganes

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
      53 Starliner Hardtop
      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Great news! Great News!!!

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Great news! Great News!!!

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X