York on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York on Sunday

I am thinking about going to York on Sunday. Will there be anything there or would it be a wasted trip. I have always gone on Sat. and there is always plenty of action then.

Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Going by past experience I think U will find most of the vendors gone or packing up to go.The up side is if a vendor has something U want & doesn't want to take it home there may be a few bargoons 2-B had.

Comment

Going by past experience I think U will find most of the vendors gone or packing up to go.The up side is if a vendor has something U want & doesn't want to take it home there may be a few bargoons 2-B had.

Comment

Most of the purchasers don't show up on Sunday and many of the vendors have distance to travel so many are gone. Sunday's definitely the day for a bargain but the parts are scarce. By the time they draw the winning ticket on the '52 Champion (2:00) there may be only 50 people in the building and definitely no parts to be had.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Most of the purchasers don't show up on Sunday and many of the vendors have distance to travel so many are gone. Sunday's definitely the day for a bargain but the parts are scarce. By the time they draw the winning ticket on the '52 Champion (2:00) there may be only 50 people in the building and definitely no parts to be had.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Me and many of the vendors pack up late Sat afternoon, most of the rest first thing Sunday morning, by about 10-11AM it's pretty much over.

64 Commander 2 dr.
            64 Daytona HT
            63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) #2
            63 Avanti R1
            63 Daytona convert
            63 Lark 2 door
            63 Lark 2 door #2
            62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed
            62 Lark 2 door
            62 GT Hawk 4 speed
            60 Lark HT
            60 Hawk
            59 3E truck
            52 Starliner
            51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Me and many of the vendors pack up late Sat afternoon, most of the rest first thing Sunday morning, by about 10-11AM it's pretty much over.

64 Commander 2 dr.
              64 Daytona HT
              63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) #2
              63 Avanti R1
              63 Daytona convert
              63 Lark 2 door
              63 Lark 2 door #2
              62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed
              62 Lark 2 door
              62 GT Hawk 4 speed
              60 Lark HT
              60 Hawk
              59 3E truck
              52 Starliner
              51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

As John said, most vendors are gone by 5 or 6 Saturday night. I know that the Keystone Chapter who hosts it are trying very hard to have vendors stay till Sunday. I am not sure if more vendors will stay over this year.

BG

SAVE THE STUDEBAKER.....SAVE THE WORLD. http://bondobilly.com http://mrsgstees.logomall.com/

Comment

As John said, most vendors are gone by 5 or 6 Saturday night. I know that the Keystone Chapter who hosts it are trying very hard to have vendors stay till Sunday. I am not sure if more vendors will stay over this year.

BG

SAVE THE STUDEBAKER.....SAVE THE WORLD. http://bondobilly.com http://mrsgstees.logomall.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X