Weather in Duncan Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in Duncan Falls

Saturday's weather in Pittsburgh is not going to be too good. Low 50's and wet. I hope when I am driving west to the Myers Tech meet on Saturday, I will be driving into better weather.

Who cares, it's a Myer Tech Meet.

Comment

I care. I like the drive down I-77 with the top down. That parts building is made for a rainy day, though.

Comment

I arrived Thursday night and will be with Mike Myer's Friday to check on the progress on my Avanti. I'm staying through the weekend for the Tech Meet so I'm looking forward to meeting some of you!

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

I always thought it was odd that 8 out of 10 people always try to spell and SAY Myer as Myers, maybe it is a more common name, I don't know.
          I have known the Myers for over 40 years and people have always done that, you're not alone John! [:0]

I guess Jon, Betty, Michelle, Linda and Mike gave up years ago correcting people!

StudeRich
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

I always thought it was odd that 8 out of 10 people always try to spell and SAY Myer as Myers, maybe it is a more common name, I don't know.
            I have known the Myers for over 40 years and people have always done that, you're not alone John! [:0]

I guess Jon, Betty, Michelle, Linda and Mike gave up years ago correcting people!

Or maybe they realize it's not really a big deal, and life's too short to sweat it[?] My guess is folks who do so are making an honest, simple mistake, not being disrespectful.

Or maybe they're just doing it to bug you Rich

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
            Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA
            Ephesians 6:10-17

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

StudeRich
              You will notice that I spelled it Myer's which would be incorrect unless used in context such as ... "Myer's Studebaker" .... Often times I post before checking my spelling and grammer ... On the other hand being on the forum is fun and I don't really care about occasional errors. Believe me I know its "Myer" becasuse I've written quite a few checks to Michael and never misspelled his name once.

See everyone Saturday [8D]

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
              sigpic
              John
              63R-2386
              Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Or maybe they're just doing it to bug you Rich
                OK Bob Anderson!

StudeRich