X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After dinner mint 4/07

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

That color sits on the bodywork very well.

Chris Pile
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

There were many great M Series trucks at lancaster in 2008 and this was one of the best. really like that color on that truck. Again thanks Gary.
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

That truck has been a York for the last two or three years. It is a beauty. Craftsmanship seems top notch.

A little story about the fellow that owns this truck and his reaction to unthinking onlookers. The first year he had it at York I was talking with him about his truck when a guy (an adult) walks up to the truck and puts his foot on one of those smooth running boards. The paint was fairly new and of course subject to damage. I thought the owner, and rightly so, was going to blow his top. He wasn't ugly to the guy, but firm enough that I bet he never touches a car or truck that isn't his again. Luckily no damage was done, but it was a close one. I reminded him of this incident this year and we both had a chuckle over it.

I really like the stance on this truck. Everything about it is smooth, almost understated, but absolutely beautiful. Thanks for posting the picture.

Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Editor of "The Down Easterner"
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
        X