Roanoke Area Anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roanoke Area Anyone ?

I have a car I bought in Roanoke that needs to be moved from its current location ASAP...I can prob get it moved somewhere,wanted to see if anyone out there might be able to hang on to it for me for a bit...any help is great, I can be emailed via the forum or post here.

Thanks,

Hank

quote:Originally posted by ISpy

I have a car I bought in Roanoke that needs to be moved from its current location ASAP...I can prob get it moved somewhere,wanted to see if anyone out there might be able to hang on to it for me for a bit...any help is great, I can be emailed via the forum or post here.
    There is a SDC chapter in Roanoke and the surrounding area (Southwest Virginia Chapter). If you have a SDC Roster, look up Cecil Handy (chapter president), Paul Howell (vice president), or Willard Hamill, long time SDCer. If you don't have a roster, email me off Forum and I will get you contact info.

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
    X