1917 Studebaker Barn Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1917 Studebaker Barn Find

I now have 3 or 4 pictures of a 1917 Studebaker Tourer barn find I reported on several weeks ago. Is there a way to download them to this site? Otherwise I might consider emailing them to the first couple people who gives me their email address.

Go to How to include a photo at the top of the forum

Terry

Comment

Too complicated for me. If there is anyone who wants them by email (i.e. an early Studebaker fan), let me know. They can then load to this site if they wish.

Comment

Gunsmoke, me too on the photo trouble. I posted two of my cars on the AACA site (simple) and Mr. Shaw said it would be alright for me to reference them here. Might check about that, they do have a Studebaker specific area for posting too. John

Comment

Email me your photos and I'll insert them for you.
          starlitcpe@aol.com
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Gunsmoke

Too complicated for me. If there is anyone who wants them by email (i.e. an early Studebaker fan), let me know. They can then load to this site if they wish.
            email them to me iraq100fleabites@yahoo.com and i'll post them.

Comment

i HAVE SENT TO 3 PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED TO MY SUGGESTION, AND ONE IS GOING TO POST THEM HERE. nOT SURE HOW ONE IS THEN SUPPOSED TO FIND THEM, GUESS WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A MESSAGE HERE?

Comment

Here you go!
                Jeff[8D]

I now have 3 or 4 pictures of a 1917 Studebaker Tourer barn find <snip>

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I now have 3 or 4 pictures of a 1917 Studebaker Tourer barn find I reported on several weeks ago. Is there a way to download them to this site? Otherwise I might consider emailing them to the first couple people who gives me their email address.
                  I'm assuming from these photos that there are two cars(different wheels condition etc,), one fairly whole and one parts car. Are they being sold as a package or seperatly?

Comment

I see three cars there--the Stude, a 26-27 Ford and a 28-29 Ford. Is the Model A (the first picture) for sale? Where are they?

Jeff Jones
                    Tucson Arizona
                    1947 M-5

Comment

Hi folks, I am not a Studebaker guy, just a car guy who is currently restoring a '31 Chevy Coach. Discovered these vintage cars in the pictures while out scouting for used parts for my project. The 92 year old owner of these barn finds is an old horsetrader in used cars and parts, and had has these for decades. There are 3 in pictures including 2 early ford tourers (I think an A and a T)as well as the Studebaker which he says is a 1917. Also has a 29 Dodge sedan, 48 Packard, and some other bits and pieces of cars. He is just keeping them under unheated cover in an old shed/barn, which leaks somewhat. Would like to see him get them into better accomodations while there is still some salvage value, but he is at his age just enjoying owning them. I was out to visit him last week, and will see him again in a couple of weeks. I will try to ascertain if he has any interest in parting with them. The cars are in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, so moving them to a new home in the USA for example may be cost prohibitive. For your records, I will try to get serial number off the Stude to confirm vintage. Where is that normally located?

Comment

Working...
                      X