1963 Lark R2 SOLD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Lark R2 SOLD!!!!

Again I would like thank this club and all the wonderful people that make it what it is. You guys are awesome. Throughout this process I have got nothing but positive feedback and advice. I have the utmost respect and admiration for everyone involved. I can tell you the winning bidder was from Maryland. I will keep you posted on further details. Again thanks!

quote:Originally posted by Brandon

Again I would like thank this club and all the wonderful people that make it what it is. You guys are awesome. Throughout this process I have got nothing but positive feedback and advice. I have the utmost respect and admiration for everyone involed. I can tell you the winning bidder was from Maryland. I will keep you posted on further details. Again thanks!
    Odd, I sell them out of Md, and you bring them back. If your buyer does not know me, let him know. I can help him with some restoration advice.( I'm near Annapolis.)

JDP Maryland
    Disclaimer:
    None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

I will definetly let him know JDP. If he isn't a member I will let him know about the club as well. Thanks JDP

Comment

Congratulations Brandon! Are you going to Disney World now?

A wild Red Hawk admiring it's reflection.
        In the middle of Minnestudea
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Cool beans, Brandon. I hope it found a good home. A worthy specimen, to be sure.

Now you'll join the club, right, since you see how much fun we have?[}] [8D]BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Hey Milaca I owe you a great big THANK YOU also! Maybe a trip to Disneyland is in order

Comment

I will definetly let him know JDP. If he isn't a member I will let him know about the club as well. Thanks JDP
              Don't feel like you have to do this, but if he's not a member, offer to buy his first years. They'll typically turn down the offer, but they'll see how how strongly you feel about our club.

JDP Maryland
              Disclaimer:
              None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
              JDP Maryland

Comment

That's a good idea, I will do that.

Comment

Brandon you were lucky to have found a rare car and came to the right place,this forum! The new owner has a very un-molsted car to enjoy,I am sure both partys are happy. Ed

Comment

That is a good description I should have used that. I know I am happy, the last week has been agonizing and I am very happy it's over.

Comment

Brandon

Congrats on the selling price.

Bet you were a little nervous with about 30 min to go. That is exactly the way the bidding went on my 39 so I know the feelings.

Great price.

Bob

Comment

Yeah I was very nervous and even though I knew I wasn't losing money I thought the price would go up some. Then bam all at once, I'm still in a little bit of shock

Comment

Yeah I was very nervous and even though I knew I wasn't losing money I thought the price would go up some. Then bam all at once, I'm still in a little bit of shock
                          The Lark I sold, had a 13K reserve, and a 15K BIN, but the BIN when away when it hit reserve, so the final bidder paid 10K more by not acting earlier. That auction taught me to avoid the buy it now on the hot models, because you can't predict the bidders.

JDP Maryland
                          Disclaimer:
                          JDP Maryland

Comment

Not to be a downer, but having had a lot of eBay experience, better wait for the high bidder to come through with the cash before celebrating anything. I think the rarity of your car ensured it would go above $10K. You deserve the profit for pulling this one out of hiding.

edp/NC
                            '63 Avanti
                            '66 Commander
                            edp/NC
                            \'63 Avanti
                            \'66 Commander

Comment

Way to go Brandon,I was hoping it would do well.It set's a higher value for these cars.I will be selling some of mine soon and it's good to know that there is that much interest in these cars.Hope I can do as well,Steve

36 Dictator cpe
                              36 ST.regis custom 2dr sedan R-2
                              37 Coupe express R-2
                              50 Champion convert
                              51 1 ton truck
                              54 champion cpe R-2
                              56 Golden hawk
                              58 Golden hawk
                              59 3/4 p/up 4wd
                              62 2 1/2 ton truck
                              63 Daytona R-2
                              63 Custom R-2
                              63 Regal R-2
                              63 Gt hawk R-2
                              63 GT hawk R-2
                              63 Avanti R-2
                              63 Avanti R-2
                              64 Daytona convert
                              64 Commander R-1
                              64 Challenger R-3
                              58 Packard hawk
                              58 packard hdtp
                              64 Wagonaire
                              63 Custom Skytop
                              63 Zip Van
                              PLus many more & Brand X
                              36 Dictator cpe
                              36 ST.regis custom 2dr sedan R-2
                              37 Coupe express R-2
                              50 Champion convert
                              54 champion cpe
                              59 3/4 p/up 4wd
                              63 Custom R-2
                              63 GT hawk R-2 Motor Trend Hawk/Chicago Show Car
                              63 Avanti R-2
                              63 Avant1 R-2
                              64 Commander R-1
                              64 Challenger R-3
                              58 Packard hawk
                              64 Champ
                              2-63 Wagonaire's
                              62 E40 Transtar
                              55 3/4 T pickup
                              64 Daytona
                              Brand X :
                              70 Duster 340,56 Chevy Del Ray,49 Jeepster,58 Plymouth Belvedere,67 IH Travelall,58 IH Golden Anniversary

http://www.studebakersteve.com

Comment

Working...
                              X