Anyone Near Reading, PA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Near Reading, PA?

I spoke with a gentleman from Arkansas who is interested in a '57 Silver Hawk, located in Sinking Springs, PA. The car is currently on ebay. He is new to Studebakers, and is looking for some help.

My limited expertise does not include C-K models, so I was unable to comment on the ebay pictures as to the authenticity of the car, though I suspect that the color may not be original.

He is in search of someone who is near Sinking Springs, who might possibly know the car and/or be able to look at it for him. I'm a couple of hours away, so I was hoping to find someone closer. If you can help, the contact information is:

Al Stevens, 918-948-1545

Jim Bradley
    Lewistown PA
    '78 Avanti II
    Jim Bradley
    Lake Monticello, VA
    '78 Avanti II
    sigpic

quote:Originally posted by Rerun

I spoke with a gentleman from Arkansas who is interested in a '57 Silver Hawk, located in Sinking Springs, PA. The car is currently on ebay. He is new to Studebakers, and is looking for some help.

My limited expertise does not include C-K models, so I was unable to comment on the ebay pictures as to the authenticity of the car, though I suspect that the color may not be original.

He is in search of someone who is near Sinking Springs, who might possibly know the car and/or be able to look at it for him. I'm a couple of hours away, so I was hoping to find someone closer. If you can help, the contact information is:

Al Stevens, 918-948-1545

Jim Bradley
    Lewistown PA
    '78 Avanti II
    I'll call Al and speak to him again, we've spent a half hour or so on the phone already.

JDP Maryland
    Disclaimer:
    None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Sinking Springs?

It's 15 minutes down the road from me.

[img=left]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/360197307_8639ee4a46_m.jpg[/img=left]
      ~Nitram~
      57 Transtar

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Nitram

Sinking Springs?

It's 15 minutes down the road from me.

[img=left]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/360197307_8639ee4a46_m.jpg[/img=left]
        ~Nitram~
        57 Transtar
        Call Al, I just spoke to him. If you drive down, take a rubber refrigerator magnet. I told him what to look for, but you'll know that.

JDP Maryland
        Disclaimer:
        None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Thanks, guys!

I'm sure that Al can see what fine and helpful folks are among the Studebaker faithful. Hopefully, the Hawk will be as represented and we'll have another member in Arkansas.

Jim Bradley
          Lewistown PA
          '78 Avanti II
          Jim Bradley
          Lake Monticello, VA
          '78 Avanti II
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X