Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 Lark help in Edmonton, Alberta

Hello everyone,

I lucked out with a Lark purchase two years ago, and have been trying to get it in running form (it won't take too much I've been told). I was in contact with a well known Studebaker guy here in Edmonton, but after two summers of trying to get together, I'm guessing he's just too busy. Does anyone know of another guy in Edmonton who is familiar with the Studebakers who will get my baby up and running? I couldn't stand another summer of it sitting there doing nothing.

Does anyone take theirs to just a regular old run of the mill mechanic shop, you know, the ones who work on those boring new cars? : ) I mean, a car is a car....right? [B)]

If it isn't clear already, I know nothing about cars. But I love my Lark.

Thanks in advance,
    Lori

Lori...call the 1st "expert" and see if he can recommend another friend....Other than that...is their a Studebaker chapter anywhere near..?

Comment

Lori, I know there are a couple of people in your area. Hopeful someone will step up through the forum but I reccommend you join the SDC and order a roster. Attend a local meet or two and you will most likely find the info you need. Good Luck, Steve

STOLEN Studebaker!Ventura County ad says contact
      Barry @ 805-218-3658

sigpic

Comment

Curtis Lagasse. He works on other peoples Studebaker's and he will get you up and running. Pass me your phone number and I will pass it on to him.

Allen

1964 R2 GT Hawk

1963 Daytona Convertible
        Oakville, Ontario.
        Hamilton Chapter

1964 GT Hawk
        PSMCDR 2014
        Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
        PSMCDR 2013
        Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Hi Lori, have you received a response? I live near Leduc, perhaps I can help.

Comment

Thank you everyone! I'm good!

Comment

Anyone who owns a Studebaker is good. yup.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Working...
              X