• Even more new '38s by maisto

Here are the newest trucks.

(Sorry James)

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
    Parts of the 1952 Model N
    1960s Prototype cart
    Chris Dresbach

Looks like I'll have to go into town tomorrow and it up the toy isle at Target, WalMart and Toys R Us..

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Just completed two sets of eight. Now I have to start looking again. This makes ten different ones now.

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by JRoberts

Looks like I'll have to go into town tomorrow and it up the toy isle at Target, WalMart and Toys R Us..

Joe Roberts

Good luck on finding the cars you want!

Our library has a display window case in the entrance area. In October I have volunteered to put a display of model cars and memorabilia in it. There is a middle school across the street and the high school students make good use of the library. Hundreds of people go by in a day, so it will be interesting to see how much attention it gets. I have some models, but a few more would be nice. In all of the piles of boxes that I have looked through there have been no Studebakers for sale. Maybe I was too late and they had already been purchased. With six months to get it together I have plenty of time. A schedule of area car shows and events in the fall might be part of it. The activity here is slowing down by then.

"It's like deja vu all over again."--Yogi Berra
        "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

The Fire Dept. one looks great.

Chris Pile
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I whish they would make one with a Stude on the back.[^][][8D]

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
            1960s Prototype cart
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

I gotta say though there is something about a Studebaker flatbed having to load a probable, inoperable commercial fleet Brand X on the back, that is so unwholesome [)]

I couldn't resist after seeing these Maisto photos, lol.

[IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010531-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
              [IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010550-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
              [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/Ex%20Studebaker%20Plant%20Locomotive/P1000578-1.jpg[/IMG=right]
              [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/My%201964%20Studebaker%20Commander%20R2/P1010168.jpg[/IMG=right]

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
              1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
              1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
              1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach

Here are the newest trucks.

(Sorry James)

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
                1960s Prototype cart

Has anyone else found these two yet? I think I found all of the other ones today except these two. And of course they are the only ones I dont already have. Just wanted to see if I was still early or if they really disappeared that fast. Thanks, Steve

STOLEN Studebaker!Ventura County ad says contact
                Barry @ 805-218-3658

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Maisto knows how to hook the addicted up to buy their toys[]
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Looks like Maisto knows how to hook the addicted up to buy their toys[]

I am not addicted!! I can stop anytime I want to. After I get these two. And those other hotwheels, oh and those last muscle machines and 1 more Johnny Lightning .....

Barry @ 805-218-3658

sigpic

Comment

How many were gthey of the others were there? I found seven. But not these laast two.

Tom

sigpic

Comment

To my knowledge there are 10 different sets out.

Gary Sanders
                        Nixa, MO
                        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                        Gary Sanders
                        Nixa, MO

Comment

I still need these two and the TAXI one
                          James Maxey III

sigpic

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Gary1953

To my knowledge there are 10 different sets out.

Gary Sanders
                            Nixa, MO

Ten is all I know of also. I thought these two had came out at the same time as the one with the taxi. I found a pair of the ones with taxis yesterday but neither of these so I came home and hit E-Bay for the easy way. They didnt have it either so I kinda panicked that I might have waited too long. Now I see this is a much more recent post than I had thought so I guess I am jumping the gun. Steve

Barry @ 805-218-3658

sigpic

Comment

If somebody can find me a set I would be in debt and it would be appreciated
                              bill

Comment

Working...
                              X