No announcement yet.

From the Attic #5 (1964 GT and trucks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Attic #5 (1964 GT and trucks)

<center>
    1964 GT Hawk and Trucks 4' X 2' 4"</center>

Rather than using beer bottles I have an actual live person holding these two posters for size reference. The are not silk but heavy paper banners that I had shrink wrapped many years ago. These could be reproduced so if anyone has an interest let me know and I will get a price. They can be done in smaller sizes if required.

Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Dick,
    I am glad you got rid of those LIGHT beer cans & using a live model to support the posters which are extremely attractive. If you have enough support from fellow Forum members I would be interested in any reproduction posters with the GT Hawk theme.

"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER"
    MELBOURNE.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
    MELBOURNE.

Comment

I like GT stuff, but especially Lark stuff[] I bet we'll be seeing some of those (hopefully!)

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Great Banners, no beer bottles but glad to see your models are not in bathing suits [)][]

Tom

sigpic

Comment

Depending of course on price I am interested in the truck one. Steve

STOLEN Studebaker!Ventura County ad says contact
          Barry @ 805-218-3658

sigpic

Comment

Richard those are great banners!! Thanks for the post and keep them coming and I know there will be more coming and i will be interested in a few. I'll let you know when i see them. Again these are great and I'd buy the GT Hawk one if it were for 63.
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

With all the great stuff Mr. Quinn has the SNM could do a special exhibit showing his wares, this is awesome stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X