2 New Grand Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New Grand Kids

Remember last December I posted that we were having 2 little abandoned girls for Christmas Holidays. Well my daughter is taking them. It will all be settled this week and I will have 2 more grand kids to add to the flock. They are so loving little girls. Most kids are picky about what they eat these 2 will eat anything you put on the table and all they take out on there plate. Were happy.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

sounds like great news

--george

1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175
    53-54 C/Ks, 55 Speedsters, 63 Daytonas, Wagonaires Registries

1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175

Comment

Congrats .... And kudo's to your daughter for willing to extend a family and a home to these two little girls.

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Congrats, Carl! I know you and Betty will have a grand time with them.

Chris Pile
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

It is so cool to hear about people opening up their homes and hearts for little ones that are less fortunate. This is great.

Doug
          Venice, Florida
          1950 Champion
          9G F1

Comment

That is NEAT! You and your daughter are to be commended.

Ted

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

Remember last December I posted that we were having 2 little abandoned girls for Christmas Holidays. Well my daughter is taking them. It will all be settled this week and I will have 2 more grand kids to add to the flock. They are so loving little girls. Most kids are picky about what they eat these 2 will eat anything you put on the table and all they take out on there plate. Were happy.

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

Carl now everyone knows that you and Betty are special people and raised a wonderful daughter. Congratulations and I hope we get to meet the girls sometime at an Ozark Trails meeting or maybe at the spring meet in Tulsa.

Jim Caldwell
              "The view don't change if you ain't the lead dog"

Comment

WOW, that is so nice, Carl! Sounds like you and Betty can look forward to tons of enjoyment!

Cabrina Dieters
                Murfreesboro TN

Comment

Excellent, Carl; good news. Commendable indeed. BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks for the nice words. We got them today. You can't believe all the questions they ask at Indian Nations. It's funny they don't ask questions like that when you have kids. We already love them.

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

Working...
                    X