Studebaker duel tri-power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker duel tri-power

How many of you power guys want to try something like this? sorry it will not fit the 6 cyl. engine, since it is early Cad. maybe I should just leave it alone and sell it to a Cad. guy but I was toying with the idea of having my machinist do a little work on it and have it fit the Studebaker V-8 engine, the angle is right so no work needed there but the hold down holes are off a little and need to be redone to fit the Studebaker, it is close work near the walls but it can be done as we have done it in the past, this is a steel manifold, also we would redo the bases for the carbs. to fit Studebaker carbs. the more we do the more we sell it for any takers ? in any form the way it sits or altered to fit the Studebakers

Candbstudebakrs
    Castro Valley,
    California

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Synchronization, Hoooo!
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Hey Bob give me a call about your intake. 417-773-9019

Comment

The intake ports look about the size of an R3!

StudeRich
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Apollo 13 had "Committees" build parts for the command module that also had round holes on one end and square holes on the other. That caused quite a problem for the crew after the mishap.

JimsLeadCommander
          JimsLeadCommander

Comment

i don't have my offy catalog at hand but i think offy makes a 6x2 intake for a early caddy. i know they still make a 6x2 intake for the yblock. and they make a 2x2 intake for early caddy.

2006,f-150,2x4,v-6,5-speed manual,8ft bed, will post stude info when i get it on the road.

Comment

I used to have a Weiand Drag Star intake bolted up to my R1. Pics of this induction eye candy can be seen here:

Comment

Does this not fit the early overhead valve Caddies?? Six 97's on a Stude or early Caddie is too much!! I've seen it tried..

Ben

Comment

Working...
                X