What Is Going On???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Going On???

Geeze Louise------- I went to the forum,to "Recharge" My Studebaker Battery for the day--- WOW!! I could'nt believe what I was reading?? We quit the "Car Club" scene because of all the reasons everyone knows about-- Some people would rather be "Clanish"&"Clicky" and tacky,than to get together and enjoy the things that they cherish and share that brought them together in the first place---- This is a Great Forum!! Especially if there are not a lot of "Studebaker" People around you-- You are all so valuable and have such a large part in keeping American History Alive--- Our History-- Not Japan or Korea, or any other place that thinks they can produce something better than we have already mastered. None of them can take their roots back to the days of pioneers and the Conestoga wagon-- It's not hard to play well and get along-- We are teachers and example setters for our young and that includes all the young blood that that are intrigued and thirst for knowledge of our very fine automobile heritage, Thank You for reading,just my thoughts, As Always, Frankie[8D]

I agree with what you said. As for teachers; I often think back to the "Good Nun" telling me in kindergarten.

"Play Nice"

Murray

Studebaker’s New V-8 Triumph and tragedy, An Independent Automobile Company’s quest to survive a change in it’s reality. By: Murray D. Stahl...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

This is funny...
      And I haven't even given anyone a hard time in a LONG time.
      So this ain't me...

While I don't read all of the posts, or pretend to understand all of the problems, some of my posts were taken out of context many times in that the person I was talking to may have understood, but someone else took what I stated as a "bad mouthing" or passing along a "hard time". Note, this past sentance worked both ways.

Anyway, my feeling is, yea, some answeres can get out of hand (mine included), but if a question is asked, one "should" have thick enough skin, enough hair on their chest (guys!) or, understand this happens and just let things roll off your shoulder and go on.
      While I have seen on different boards, personal attacks...I agree...that's just not right and shouldn't be tolerated.
      BUT...being called out for a question that should be very obvious if one is deep enough to be burried in the problem he's/she's run into.
      One is...what's the firing order of __________ car. Not the engine, but the car.
      Or, what color should I paint my car?
      Or, what engine should I put in my Stude...................? Ha, see how far THAT one goes...
      You should expect some ribbing on a question like this.

The one I don't like to see answered here is, I want to put a _________ engine in my Stude. Can I get some help ?

Enough of my rambling.

Mike

P.s. dictionaries are cheap.

Comment

Working...
      X