• Show
Clear All

• stolen 41 Champion

saw this on Craigslist http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/1610130816.html

sounds like something Foose would do for the show Overhaulin'
    quote:Originally posted by autocrat

saw this on Craigslist http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/1610130816.html

Comment

Thanks for posting, but there were already several posts about this before (see below). I now note he is offering a $1000 reward. Steve Dotson (Wolfie) has added information on the car in his signature line.

Comment

Thats a shame!!! Just something I noticed in photos.Something seems a little "Fishy" to me---[}] As excellent shape that this coupe is in, Wonder why all windows and lights a smashed out--- Could have lived in a prior unhappy home. Maybe the "Thief" is an "EX" Who Knows?? Just my thoughts,Frankie[8D]

Comment

Its also missing one hubcap--weird - really weird ---[:0]

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. I find it odd that someone would, at random, just happen upon this car and steal it in less than 24 hours, unless they had knowledge that it was there.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, it just seems to be too coincidental. I'd start by checking into the seller and see if anyone else knew about the transaction.

Scott

Comment

The glass being broke out doesnt seem wierd at all to me. What kid wouldnt take the chance to smach out the glass on an old car that might me out of sight of the public. What is very weeird ic the fact that this thing came up missing within 24 hours of being moved to his drive. I would look into the prior ownership and any prior commitment they may have had with someone real or imaginary.

Tom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X