Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting reccords! Avanti, lark, GT hawk ad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting reccords! Avanti, lark, GT hawk ad.

This is an and promoting the Super Lark and Super Hawk. Avanti powered Studebaker Larks and Hawks were capable of going 132 and 140 MPH. Could these be con...

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
    Parts of the 1952 Model N
    Chris Dresbach

Neat.
    Klif

55 Speedster
    63 Avanti R2
    63 Lark R2
    55 Speedster/Street Machine
    63 Avanti R2
    64 Convertible R1

Comment

Chris thanks for a nice post!These Jet Thrust powered cars are special and very addictive.Have a 63 R-1 Lark,64 Full package R-2 Commander and R-3 Avanti with an R-3.I realise you know about the Avanti because you have ridden in it!Ed

Comment

As Eddie stated, these little high performance Larks are addicting. I've owned my Lark for 12 years now, and the rate I am going, it will take me at least another 12 years to finish it! While it looks rough, it is a real, factory R2 4-speed car, and a load of fun.
        Chris, thanks for posting the link. Has anyone ever seen the showroom poster for the '63 Lark and Hawk R-series cars??

Eric DeRosa

'49 2R-5 (original Survivor)
        '63 R2 Lark (barely surviving)
        Eric DeRosa

\'63 R2 Lark
        \'60 Lark Convertible

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr Speed 53

Chris thanks for a nice post!These Jet Thrust powered cars are special and very addictive.Have a 63 R-1 Lark,64 Full package R-2 Commander and R-3 Avanti with an R-3.I realise you know about the Avanti because you have ridden in it!Ed
          Yes, that Avanti rocks! I have only seen a pic of the super lark though. Really need to get it going dude.[8D][]

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Chris, thanks for posting the link. Has anyone ever seen the showroom poster for the '63 Lark and Hawk R-series cars??

Eric DeRosa

'49 2R-5 (original Survivor)
            '63 R2 Lark (barely surviving)
            [/quote]
            No, I haven't I don't think. Can you post it if you can[?]

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

The Super Lark has always been going but with 455 gears in the rear its not easy to drive from the So Side of Chicago to So Bend.This car will be driven by my son in the near future at the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags and over the 2011 winter will hopefully be over-restored for the Stude Nationals in So Bend.Ed

Comment

Working...
              X