sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sell

Hi guy,s it has been a while. I have decided to sell my '62 GT Hawk and was wondering the best place to post it? I have had the transmission rebuilt,turn the flywheel,brake shoes all the way around and had rear shackles and springs rearched.Please give me some suggestions for I have been out of the car loop for many years.Thanks

Hi guy,s it has been a while. I have decided to sell my '62 GT Hawk and was wondering the best place to post it? Ihave had the transmission rebuilt,turned the flywheel, brake shoes all the way around and had rear shackles and springs rearched. Pleasr give me some suggestions for I have been out of the car loop for many years. Thanks

Comment

The best place to advertise it would be in Turning Wheels, and then it will get in the online cars for sale also. [^]

The General Studebaker Discussion forum will also work with a lot less coverage, and then there is the world-wide coverage of ebay...for THREE, count em, three fees! [:0]

StudeRich
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

If you know how much you want for it...

First, I would put it on your local Craigslist. That's free.
        Second, I would put an ad in TURNING WHEELS
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thanks for the info. I tried ebay rigt after I got the car around Chistmas, Iknow that wasn't a good time, but did not like the price it brung. Once again thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X