Feds Target J.J. Cafaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds Target J.J. Cafaro

I saw this online on Tuesday in the Youngstown, Ohio newspaper.
    Felony #2 coming up. He called Mike a crook. So form of poetic justice??

==========================

Feds target J.J. Cafaro
    Lew Schucart
    Editor, Avanti Magazine

I noticed the comments at the bottom of the article all disparaged JJ and his daughter. Apparently, his evil ways are well known to the local citizenry.

Chris Pile
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

It's not looking good for Avanti owners....first Kelly, now Cafaro.

I fear they'll be coming for me next.

Okay, they owned the company, I just own a car...but for the IRS or some prosecutor, I'm afraid that may be enough proof...

63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State
      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by lschuc

I saw this online on Tuesday in the Youngstown, Ohio newspaper.
        Felony #2 coming up. He called Mike a crook. So form of poetic justice??
        Lew Schucart
        Editor, Avanti Magazine

I've spent more than that buying prom dresses for my daughters over the years!
        Not sure this is poetic justice. Mr. Kelly was in a bit deeper than campaign contributions. Being born in Youngstown, I am not going anywhere near this one, though. I still have a few connections down there on which I just as soon stay on the good side.

Comment

add in Debartolo into the mix and it really gets cloudy.. and bloody

plus all of us Youngstown Sheet & Tube guys who made all the steel for the Studebakers and paid our union dues ...

sing it Bruce

John
          Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"
          Cruisin’ News is dedicated to serving Northern and Central California by promoting events and assisting in the sale of parts and vehicles.

John
          Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Comment

"add in Debartolo into the mix and it really gets cloudy.. and bloody

plus all of us Youngstown Sheet & Tube guys who made all the steel for the Studebakers and paid our union dues"

You have to throw Victor Posner also of Youngstown once owner of Sharon Steel. Debartolo, Cafaro and Posner all interesting Youngstown business folks with history. Ironically many years ago while living in Youngstown and working in aviation I had the opportunity to fly in each persons company owned jets.

Mike Jones
            Pembroke Pines, FL

Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
            Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Wow, Didn't know there was so many people from Youngston on this board. I was born and raised in Niles Ohio(5 miles from Youngstown). Father went to South HS. As far as commentting on anything happening there, I will not. All I will say is a while back I met a man born and raised in Detroit and when I told him I was from Youngstown he said WOW. The only town he has ever been in tougher then Detroit. LOL it is and always will be it's own world.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
              Remember, "When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done."

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
              Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Does it surprise me? Does it upset me? No Longtime ago I learned nuts don't fall to far from the tree. What goes around comes around. Does he join Kelly in jail? Only time will tell.
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

At least we don't have to worry about Egbert, Newman, Altman and Blake! Sorry I couldn't resist [xx(]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeMichael

At least we don't have to worry about Egbert, Newman, Altman and Blake! Sorry I couldn't resist [xx(]
                    I'm no cop, but I'd say they have pretty good alibis.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                    63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Comment

Heh, I grew up literally just across the state line in PA, but if anyone asks me where I'm from the answer is usually "near Pittsburgh" :P

Hey, it sounds better, and I spent WAY more time in da burgh than I ever did in Youngstown.

nate

--
                        55 Commander Starlight
                        --
                        55 Commander Starlight
                        http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Heh, I grew up literally just across the state line in PA, but if anyone asks me where I'm from the answer is usually "near Pittsburgh" :P

Hey, it sounds better, and I spent WAY more time in da burgh than I ever did in Youngstown.

nate

--
                          55 Commander Starlight
                          --
                          55 Commander Starlight
                          http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

quote: I grew up literally just across the state line in PA
                            Sharon I bet ?

Stuthers --St Nicholas -- then -A- town Fitch HS ---cruising "Twin Kiss"

John
                            Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"
                            Cruisin’ News is dedicated to serving Northern and Central California by promoting events and assisting in the sale of parts and vehicles.

John
                            Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Comment

Working...
                            X