PDA

View Full Version : My Father The Car....at York

Stu Chapman
02-19-2010, 07:59 PM
I have received a number of inquiries if my new book, "My Father The Car" will be available at York. Fortunately, on our return home to Canada from our winter vacation in Florida, Thelma and I will be going via York. Phil Brown has kindly agreed to let me share some table space with him so books will be available at $19.95 each, no shipping charges. I will be there from Thursday noon until Saturday noon and will be more than happy to sign a copy for you. However I won't be able to accept credit cards so please bring cash. Thanks to all who have contacted me with so many favorable comments.
Stu Chapman

studegary
02-20-2010, 01:00 PM
I am sorry that I will miss you at York this year. This is nice of you to make autographed copies available without the shipping and handling charge. This makes your second book a real buy. I will give it my recommendation, for whatever that is worth.

Gary L.
Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Stu Chapman
02-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Thank you Gary for your support. I'm sorry we won't see you at York.
Stu Chapman

quote:Originally posted by studegary

I am sorry that I will miss you at York this year. This is nice of you to make autographed copies available without the shipping and handling charge. This makes your second book a real buy. I will give it my recommendation, for whatever that is worth.

Gary L.
Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
Studebaker enthusiast much longer

ddub
02-21-2010, 04:35 PM
If you haven't read this book yet be sure to pick it up. Very interesting look at Studebaker at the end. Good reading.

Don Wilson
53 Commander Hardtop
64 Champ 1/2 ton
Centralia, WA

COMMANDERPINK1
02-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I purchaced one of Stu's books as soon as it was available, loved it. Thanks Stu

Tom

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/TOMLSEXTON/Iowa036.jpg

Stu Chapman
02-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Thank you Don, your comments are much appreciated.
Stu

quote:Originally posted by ddub

If you haven't read this book yet be sure to pick it up. Very interesting look at Studebaker at the end. Good reading.

Don Wilson
53 Commander Hardtop
64 Champ 1/2 ton
Centralia, WA

Stu Chapman
02-21-2010, 11:06 PM
And thank you also Tom for your kind comments.
Stu

quote:Originally posted by COMMANDERPINK1

I purchaced one of Stu's books as soon as it was available, loved it. Thanks Stu

Tom

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/TOMLSEXTON/Iowa036.jpg