• Show
Clear All

• Chris' other Eye Candy 2/19 Sketch

Chris Dresbach

Chris Dresbach

Guess the model. Too easy. lol.[)]
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

No offense, but I don't consider a pencil sketch as 'eye candy'. Now if Julia Mancuso and Lindsey Vonn of the U.S. Ski Team were sketched along side it, I may think differently. [8D] Oh by the way, you forgot to write your signature in the lower corner as artists and designers always do.

Autumn at Lake Barget
      In the middle of Minnestudea
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Milaca

No offense, but I don't consider a pencil sketch as 'eye candy'. Now if Julia Mancuso and Lindsey Vonn of the U.S. Ski Team were sketched along side it, I may think differently. [8D] Oh by the way, you forgot to write your signature in the lower corner as artists and designers always do.

Autumn at Lake Barget
        In the middle of Minnestudea
        Signature is there, this is just part of the sketch. Notice how I have a drawing of the back end and the front end there too. This is the result of way too much extra time in art class...[]
        Chris Dresbach

Comment

Used that drawing in art class today. The teacher actually thought it was cool!
          Chris Dresbach
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Someone that posts on this forum is obsessed with the "Model N"!!

Comment

When I was 12 I was obsessed with my friend Dexter's white 1963 R2 Avanti.

Comment

Hey Chris--

Check Bob A's thread from a couple days back about parts f/s at York. There's a cheap '51 frame listed on the same website Bob links to...might be the ticket for your neo-N project.

S.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeMichael

Someone that posts on this forum is obsessed with the "Model N"!!
                  Wonder who[?][][)] lol
                  Chris Dresbach
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Steve T

Hey Chris--

Check Bob A's thread from a couple days back about parts f/s at York. There's a cheap '51 frame listed on the same website Bob links to...might be the ticket for your neo-N project.

S.
                    Need a little more than just a frame. The N is literally a shell of a car as it is. I did kind of find one '51 that is a 4 door that I would just do a body swap on and restore it with the N body on it and it would have standard stuff on it like seats, engine, chassis, gas tank, etc. all from a '51. Jay (aka Da_Tinman) is looking into that one. Becides that, if I got the frame at York, I have no way to get it back.
                    Chris Dresbach
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                    X