need picture of 60 lark visors and gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need picture of 60 lark visors and gauges

Would some one please post a picture of the correct interior sun visors and spedo, and gauge cluster for the 60 lark, I have a fellow out of the country asking for them and I want to be sure to send the right ones, thanks guys and gals for any help...Bob

Candbstudebakrs
    Castro Valley,
    California

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Regal or DeLuxe, Bob?

Comment

Regal:
      [img][/img]

[img][/img]

I have the optional padded visors, with small roundish bases with polished/chrome rods, but the stock ones are kind of cheap appearing:
      [img][/img]

Comment

Convertible, Sedan, Wagon or Hardtop ?

Vinyl Covered Padded or hardboard Visors Bob?

Deluxes have silver paint around the inside of the chrome bezels, and Silver painted plastic mesh around gauges and speaker, and silver discs in the centers of speedo and gauges.
        Regals are all chrome, and GOLD centers.
        '59's have the open metal screen mesh around gauges and speaker.

StudeRich
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

'59s have a metal diagonal-type grill mesh and a smooth edged outside gauge housing, Bob.

Comment

Thanks guys so far the picture of the speedo in your car Dave looks right along with cluster, but I think the convert. used different visors that the others, this gay just called and he is a middle man for the person out of the country so what ever he gets he will be happy, I have boxes of visors just want to get the right one that will screw up and fit the holes...Bob

Candbstudebakrs
            Castro Valley,
            California

Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Who just called Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers

Thanks guys so far the picture of the speedo in your car Dave looks right along with cluster, but I think the convert. used different visors that the others,...

Bob, according to my '59-'60 body parts book the "sun shields" for 1960 are mostly the same for all Larks. Part numbers seem to only change for color. It shows the lower trim level versions in all colors and the optional/better (Regal) "safety padded" versions as seen in mine, also in all colors. The Hawks have a different application. I have three nos of the '60 visors in gray. They seem to be kind of padded, too, not like the cardboard type I have also seen.

Comment

Working...
                X