ROUND 4 WITH S.I.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROUND 4 WITH S.I.

Just made another order with them,said they would get back to me Thurs or Fri and they called today( close enough) THUMBS UP!

Joseph R. Zeiger
    Joseph R. Zeiger

I wish they would call me. I have called 4 times in the last 2 months and they still haven't called me back.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

Wow Carl I'm sorry to hear that,but for me they've been very friendly and quick.order something Mon. or Tues. and it's in my p.o.box Fri. or Sat. "I think it's a matter of someone forgets" I seem to do that now more than ever,I do'nt think I could do as good a job as they do?

Joseph R. Zeiger
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Give Ed a chance, it is basically crunch time to get all the sasco parts moved, he has been very busy lately.

Chris Dresbach

Chris Dresbach

Comment

They have been quick and friendly everytime.

Comment

The title of your post would lead one to believe that you have an ongoing, unresolved issue with Studebaker International. You may want to edit it to reflect you are a satisfied customer rather than someone who is disgruntled.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

The title of your post would lead one to believe that you have an ongoing, unresolved issue with Studebaker International. You may want to edit it to reflect you are a satisfied customer rather than someone who is disgruntled.
              I'll second that- it's probably why you got so many views so fast

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
              Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

I have nothing but good feelings about SI. They've always filled my orders promptly and gave great service.
                Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                Smithtown,NY
                Long Island Studebaker Club
                '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                Smithtown,NY
                Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

quote:Originally posted by Guido

I'll second that- it's probably why you got so many views so fast
                  So I wasn't the only one, eh [?] [?] [?]

StudeDave '57 [8D]
                  StudeDave '57
                  US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                  SDC Member since 1985

past President
                  Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                  San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                  San Diego Chapter SDC
                  North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I have never been disappointed in the service of SI. Very fast and very friendly.

Comment

I've done nearly all of my dealings with Stude-Intl through their website and have had no problems.
                      sigpic
                      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Actually Gary I did'nt look at it that way when I posted it! but just the same I'll leave it,as it may get more attention that way.and as long as people can read it'll show it for what it is,"I give S.I. an A for customer service!!!"

Joseph R. Zeiger
                        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

When I called last week, I explained that I had called about the part I am looking for (a Lark break pedal for an automatic), but that I never rec'd a callback (January) and wantedto call and ask again if they have the part. The person I spoke with said that they had hired a young woman who didn't work out, and that they are hearing from folks who have not rec'd callbacks. The person I spoke to that day called me back pronto, and I appreciated her effort and will order the part tomorrow!

Stu K

'63 Lark Regal, "Miss Rose"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by stude62

When I called last week, I explained that I had called about the part I am looking for (a Lark break pedal for an automatic), but that I never rec'd a callback (January) and wantedto call and ask again if they have the part. The person I spoke with said that they had hired a young woman who didn't work out, and that they are hearing from folks who have not rec'd callbacks.
                            I can understand why she didn't "work out" if you sent her hunting for a "break pedal". Poor girl is probably still confused. [B)]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I had to play"Feed The Avanti" again so I called both S.I. and Summit Racing last thursday 2/11. UPS guy dropped both orders off today 2/15.

That's typical of both suppliers. I'm batting 100% with SI.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X