No announcement yet.

This ain't supposed to happen here. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ain't supposed to happen here. . .

It's just not right. All that warm winter weather braggin' and you have a snowman. What the heck?? I'll trade you, though.

Comment

Matthew - I wish you could send it up to Vancouver where snow's being trucked in!

They should have had the Olympics in Philly!

Comment

I feel for you. It's 49 degrees in Oklahoma. Most of out snow is gone a few drifts and where the snow plow went through and that's all that's left.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

A couple more shots.

Comment

Just keep repeating "Global Warming, Global Warming, Global Warming" That'll get you through the day!

Jim
            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
            their Memorials!

Comment

Well now, what was all of that carrying on about warmer weather and only receiving rain and having weather above 60 degrees and why don't all of us from the north come down there to drive Studes all year round? I guess there's no excuse any more about the sunbelt not getting snow, lol. Looks like nothing more than a typical dusting though, nonetheless I'll gladly put my feet up and watch those of the sunbelt drudgingly carry on through this so called nightmare of a snowstorm. Just remember, I regularly do 50-55 mph with ease in this "heavy snow". 10-15, which evidently is interstate speed down there at the moment, is limited for crossing school zones [)].

Just jab and twist, jab and twist, jab and twist [)]. Oh and pride goeth, in this case, before and during the Fall [)]...

[IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010531-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
              [IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010550-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
              [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/Ex%20Studebaker%20Plant%20Locomotive/P1000578-1.jpg[/IMG=right]
              [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/My%201964%20Studebaker%20Commander%20R2/P1010168.jpg[/IMG=right]

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
              1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
              1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
              1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

I dont have pictures but between 3 and 4 inches on my porch,going down to
                24 buy morning.Car show i was going to sat am posponed to next sat.

Lenny
                Atlanta Ga.

Comment

Brad Johnson,
                  SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                  '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Matthew, Is the "Jeff Davis" for Jefferson Finis Davis of Civil War fame? That seems odd since here in Florida they are trying to make it impossible to fly our Confederate flag.

Doug
                    Venice, Florida
                    1950 Champion
                    9G F1

Comment

While I know it's nothing compared to the rest of the country.. This is the first time in my life I've ever seen the stuff fall and actually stick and pile up. Might as well savor it while I can. Doubt it'll happen again anytime soon.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Invalid User Name

Matthew, Is the "Jeff Davis" for Jefferson Finis Davis of Civil War fame? That seems odd since here in Florida they are trying to make it impossible to fly our Confederate flag.
                        Yes. I live in Jeff Davis County. Was named after him.

Comment

I had a great-nephew visit a number of years ago. He came from Louisiana and had never seen snow. He was amazed the flakes were smaller than the ones he had been cutting out of construction paper.
                          Brad Johnson,
                          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Here we are in the supposedly frozen north and get nothing but rain, whilst [u]you're </u> getting snow in the temperate south! I WANT MY SNOW BACK!!!

LOL, just kidding. I really would rather the snow though. The water from it sticks around longer in our long dry summers.

George says, if you like he'll get the tractor going and build a mud man for you.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                            Ron Smith
                            Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                            Ron Smith
                            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Stuff's gettin' thicker.

Comment

Working...