Need a photo of a R3 grille emblum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a photo of a R3 grille emblum

I need a perfect shot of a R3 lazy S grille badge emblum, perfectly flat and preferably on a white background. The reason for this is that I thought it would be cool to take the photo and shrink it to the size I need, print it on a decal, and stick it on the side of the Lawn-Larks engine shroud. I don't have a badge like that, so can anybody get a good shot of one[?] Thanks in advance![8D]

Chris Dresbach

Chris Dresbach

Why not one of these on a Lawn Tractor I don't think it matters what "R" Series you use and this lark Type '64 Grille Badge is very nice looking. []

StudeRich
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Someone already makes a decal like that, Not sure who it is, but i have one. watch e-bay or look at the vendors page.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

I never heard of an actual copy of the R2 Grille Emblem on a Decal! [:0]

I doubt it is a Studebaker Vendor.

StudeRich
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Chris,I have an R-3 emblem in my collection so I will try to send it to you.It looks like the R-2 pictured only has a 3.Ed

Comment

Chris here is a pic of the decals i have, got them from a former mrmber of our club. not an exact match but is ok in some instances.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr Speed 53

Chris,I have an R-3 emblem in my collection so I will try to send it to you.It looks like the R-2 pictured only has a 3.Ed
              Ok, that's even better! (a photo)[8D]

Chris Dresbach

Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
              X