Studebaker Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Kitchen

Hi All-- After being home awhile,layed off from work--- I'm getting a little "Antsy"-- I asked Janey if she would stop at Lowes and pick out a color she liked for the kitchen,and I would paint it-- She/Janey said she would like something light and kind of Peachy--- I said fine,I don't care,good kitchen color-- She came home with a gallon of Lowes "Fair Peach", Stirred it up, thought nothing of it-- after the second coat,I realized that I just painted my kitchen--Jewel Biege!! Its an exact match to my Studebaker Paint chips--- So now we honor Studebaker with our kitchen---I wonder what kind of accessorys I can come up with!! Thought you all would like this, Frankie

Put some name badges on the refrigerator.

And, if your wife will let you get away with it...how about some stainless light switch and outlet covers? If you buy the "commercial" (as opposed to the "decorator" ones) at Home Depot, they're just a about a dollar apiece.

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I've always wanted to make a bullet nose clock using the outer ring with a small cone in the center.

Doug
      Venice, Florida
      1950 Champion
      9G F1

Comment

If you have a space where some brick work would look good, get some bricks from the plant.[8D]

Chris Dresbach

Chris Dresbach

Comment

Frankie, you've created a monster. Real soon we will be telling you what grain of Nauga to order for your tuck-and-roll dinette chairs...

And a profiled chrome trim strip for a chair rail. S/W gauges on the range. A Paxton exhaust fan.
          You'll never be done. Why not save a bundle and just eat in the car?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by comatus

Frankie, you've created a monster. Real soon we will be telling you what grain of Nauga to order for your tuck-and-roll dinette chairs...

And a profiled chrome trim strip for a chair rail. S/W gauges on the range. A Paxton exhaust fan.
            You'll never be done. Why not save a bundle and just eat in the car?
            And some '37 door handles on the fridge, some '37 headlights put toghether for a cieling light...

Chris Dresbach

Chris Dresbach

Comment

Remember to keep the "tackiness" down folks, because if she sees its off, he will be eating out of the car, lol [)]. I like the name badges on the refrigerator, as well as using stainless electrical coverings(I think they're classy and it is a kitchen isn't it?). Hmm, how about for the vertical doors, the Avanti latches. A Studebaker wall clock never fails to impress either .

[IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010531-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
              [IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010550-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
              [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/Ex%20Studebaker%20Plant%20Locomotive/P1000578-1.jpg[/IMG=right]
              [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/My%201964%20Studebaker%20Commander%20R2/P1010168.jpg[/IMG=right]

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
              1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
              1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
              1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

I once went with a good mate of mine and his wife to
                have a look at a house they were thinking about buying.
                The wife wandered in the front door of the house . My
                mate walked around to the back yard . The wife came out
                the back door and said " the kitchen is painted out in
                red , white and blue " . My mate said , " That's OK we
                got three garages out here " . They both walked back to
                their car after telling the real estate guy that they
                would buy the house . It was all over in ten minutes
                and my mate didn't even bother to go through the house.
                They raised two kids and he fully restored ( down to
                the last nut and bolt ) a 1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk .
                Bruce Neasmith

Comment

Geeze Louise!!! What great Ideas!!!Thanks to all!!Hmmmmm-- Now you have me thinking?? Since Janey loves the Hawk as much as me,I think I can pull it off---with ease!! As Allways,Frankie

Comment

Working...
                  X