1907 studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1907 studebaker

looks like there is a studebaker in my future. found one that has been in storage for a very long time. being a newbee with studebakers, plans at this time restore. any info about parts (?) info sure would be helpful.

bjc, those 1907 Studebakers cannot be restored. They are junk. You need to just give it to me and get it off your hands.

Wow, really! I am SO impressed, and slightly excited for you. Welcome to the forum, be sure to join the SDC, and congratulations. You will love going nuts with the people on here. Someone will suggest you join the antique Studebaker club because of the age of that car, but I hope you hang around here also.

Sounds great.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Would love to see pictures as soon as you can post them.

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

SDC caters to [u]ALL</u> Studebakers and the majority of us can only salivate at your find. Need pictures!.
        To serve you best, please do join The Antique Studebaker Club. ASC caters to pre-war Studebakers and the bi-monthly Antique Studebaker Review will be your best access to the vendors and technical information you'll need for this project.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

really exciting for us, as soon as it's home, we will post photo's of our find. the owner says it a 14' photo's from long ago, looks more like a 1907 limousine to us....what ever it turns out to be-keeper-
          the car is a roller, the body has been removed, in "piles" and as always "all there" will have to wait and see.. thanks for the comments.

Comment

Working...
          X