installing a headliner kit in my 53 pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing a headliner kit in my 53 pickup

I just purchased a headinner kit from Stude online and they do supply a pretty good instruction sheet, But does anyone have any tips for installing this kit that might save me a little grief, once I get started. Any help or suggestions would be quite welcome. Dennis L

I also have a kit that I haven't installed. One of the most important instructions I have been given is to moisten the back side of the panel's with water so they will flex without cracking. I plan to do mine in a '50 2r6 this spring.

Jim Caldwell
    "The view don't change if you ain't the lead dog"

Comment

My son just bought a headliner fron SI no instructions so we are on are own.Went to Bob Johnstons site that linked to the Stude Truck Forum and found some instuctions and nice pictures.Good Luck on your project!Ed

Comment

My son just bought a headliner fron SI no instructions so we are on are own.Went to Bob Johnstons site that linked to the Stude Truck Forum and found some instuctions and nice pictures.Good Luck on your project!Ed

Comment

Sorry for double post,maybe should have mentioned we are working on a 59 with a big back window.Plan to bring the truck to the may swap meet in So Bend so could check out in person.ED

Comment

Please see https://www.studebakerparts.com/stud...linerhelp.html
            Thanks,
            Chuck

Comment

do you have a link to Dave Johnsons site or the studebaker truck forum where I might see some pictures. Thans, Dennis

Comment

Working...
              X